Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nike + Lazy = No Good Stats

Well, I still haven't put my new shoe pod in my shoe to track my runs. I'm just lazy...I keep forgetting about it, and then when I remember it's too late and my nano isn't charged, or I don't have the shoe pod with me at all. Oh well.

Swam about 1200 meters on Sunday. I was planning on going longer, but for some reason in the middle of a particularly long freestyle leg, I started getting a headache. I eased off a bit and finished up with a little bit of light breastroke and backstroke. I also felt some weird pressure in my ears. That has never happened before, so I wanted to take it easy. I'm wondering if it has something to do with sinus issues. Anyone ever experienced this?

Last night, the 10K class had a 3.5 mile run with a nasty hill. I was a course monitor, so I ran about 1.6 miles (including the hill), took a 30 min break to help everyone turn down the correct road, and then ran home. Averaged a little over 10:30 min miles.

I'm headed to the mtns of NC this weekend...hoping I can get an easy, but hilly run in...and perhaps hop on the treadmill or ellipitcal machine.

No comments: