Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another week of Training for a Triathlon

I'm really starting to like swimming. A lot. There's something about cutting through the water with a powerful stroke that makes me feel sleek and strong. I don't often feel sleek, so experiencing that in the water is a nice change. :) When I run I typically feel like a heavy amazon, and biking makes me feel like an amateur. Swimming is very peaceful, too.

On Saturday, we had a hard swimming workout, and then LC talked me into a 15 mile bike ride. I was glad I pushed myself, but I was exhausted for the rest of the day!

Tuesday, I ran on the treadmill again. This time I managed to go 3.5 miles without stopping. That was an accomplishment for me!

Tonight, I'm scheduled to go for a bike ride, and tomorrow I will swim.

If I ever run outside again, I'll post my Nike+ stats!

No comments: