Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lazy?

Well, I haven't been so lazy when it comes to running...just when it comes to blogging! Here are my last 2 runs that I was able to capture through Nike +:



And:



The first was last Tuesday...as you can see I'm still working up to running 3 miles without walking again to adjust to the warmer weather. I'm getting close...

The second was last night. Maureen and I went for a run/walk- we did a 2/2 modification of Galloway. I knew I would be doing my regular run tonight, so I figured getting out and doing something easy would be good for me.

I've also biked the Bay Ridge loop with it's killer hills for the past 2 weekends. The triathlon training is well-underway. This Saturday begins my swimming training. Yikes. I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments: